- April 18th - Scrip Order Placed at noon
- April 19th - Skating Party
- April 20th - First Communion Retreat 6:00 pm
- April 21st - 8th Grade Confirmation at Mt. Carmel; Daddy Daughter Dance 6:30 pm
- April 23rd-27th - 6th Grade to Camp Storer
- April 25th - Bank Day
- April 26th - $1 Jean Day
- April 27th - Pizza Kit Pick Up
- April 28th - First Communion 11 am
- April 30th - Deadline for Round 1 Tuition Assistance - Documents should be turned in at least 10 business days prior to allow time for processing
- May 3rd - PTG 7 pm
- May 4th - Muffins for Moms at 7:15am
- May 8th - Spring Concert 7pm
- May 11th - May Crowning after 8:30 am Mass
- May 14th - Kremer Grant due in school office
- May 10th - Susie's Popcorn Pick Up
AOD Financial Aid and SJSTAP
Use the link provided to apply for financial aid for the 2018-2019 school year. You only need to fill out one application to be considered for both funds. The pastor signature form must be turned in to the school office.
Here's the form you need. Please include a copy of your driver's license and vehicle insurance. You can email these to the school office: email@example.com
Click on the above icon to link to the FACTS Management main page.
Protecting God's Children
All parents who wish to volunteer in the classrooms, lunchroom, chaperone/attend field trips, etc, must be Protecting God's Children certified. The school office needs to have a copy of your certificate on file. Click here to find the latest training.
In addition to attending the Protecting God's Children Workshop both of the following background checks need to be completed and turned into the school office.
Archdiocese of Detroit
State of Michigan (requires a copy of your driver's license)
Please also familiarize yourself with the Archdiocese Code of Conduct for Volunteers, found here:
Questions? Contact the Archdiocese of Detroit Safe Environments office at :
12 State Street
Detroit, MI 48226-1823
Each family is asked to complete 40 service hours per year. Click here to find a list of ideas and a sheet to keep track of your hours. All service hours are due April 15th, 2017.