- April 9th - Susie's Popcorn orders due
- April 16th - Bishop will be here to celebrate Mass at 12:30pm
- April 18th - 22nd - Easter Break
- April 23rd- 26th - Grade 6 to Camp Storer
- April 25th - $1 Jean Day
- April 27th - First Eucharist celebration at 11:00 am
- April 29th - Susie's Popcorn delivered
- May 6-10 - Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 10th - May Crowning, Father Mark's Priesthood Anniversary
- May 13th - PTG Meeting 7pm
- May 17th - Muffins for Moms, Last Day of School for PreKindergarten
- May 21st - Kindergarten Graduation
- May 22nd - Field Day
- May 23rd - 8th Grade Graduation
- May 24th - No PM Mason Bus
- May 27th - No School, Memorial Day
- May 30th - Last Day of School, half day with dismissal at 11:30, no PM Mason Bus
AOD Financial Aid and SJSTAP
Use the link provided to apply for financial aid for the 2019-2020 school year. You only need to fill out one application to be considered for both funds. The pastor signature form must be turned in to the school office.
Here's the form you need. Please include a copy of your driver's license and vehicle insurance. You can email these to the school office: email@example.com
Click on the above icon to link to the FACTS Management main page.
Protecting God's Children
All parents who wish to volunteer in the classrooms, lunchroom, chaperone/attend field trips, etc, must be Protecting God's Children certified. The school office needs to have a copy of your certificate on file.
Link to Protecting God's Children Classes
In addition to attending the Protecting God's Children Workshop both of the following background checks need to be completed and turned into the school office.
Link to Archdiocese of Detroit
Link to State of Michigan Background Check (requires a copy of your driver's license)
Please also familiarize yourself with the Archdiocese Code of Conduct for Volunteers, found here:
Volunteer Code of Conduct
Questions? Contact the Archdiocese of Detroit Safe Environments office at :
12 State Street
Detroit, MI 48226-1823
Each family is asked to complete 40 service hours per year. All service hours are due April 15th, 2019.