- January 22nd - Report Cards available on PowerSchool
- January 24th - MB and T Bank Day
- January 25th - Geography Bee 2 pm, $1 Jeans Day
- January 27th - School Auction
- January 28th - K of C Free Throw Contest in the school gym 11:30 am
- Jan 28th- Feb. 2nd - Catholic Schools Week
- February 9th - Daddy Daughter Dance
- February 16-19 - Winter Break
Here's the form you need. Please include a copy of your driver's license and vehicle insurance. You can email these to the school office: email@example.com
Click on the above icon to link to the FACTS Management main page.
Protecting God's Children
All parents who wish to volunteer in the classrooms, lunchroom, chaperone/attend field trips, etc, must be Protecting God's Children certified. The school office needs to have a copy of your certificate on file. Click here to find the latest training.
In addition to attending the Protecting God's Children Workshop both of the following background checks need to be completed and turned into the school office.
Archdiocese of Detroit
State of Michigan (requires a copy of your driver's license)
Please also familiarize yourself with the Archdiocese Code of Conduct for Volunteers, found here:
Questions? Contact the Archdiocese of Detroit Safe Environments office at :
12 State Street
Detroit, MI 48226-1823
Each family is asked to complete 40 service hours per year. Click here to find a list of ideas and a sheet to keep track of your hours. All service hours are due April 15th, 2018.