April 1st- 5th
- February 21st - Deadline to apply for MSM Scholarship online at cfmonroe.org
- February 24th - Open House
- February 27th - MB & T Bank Day
- February 28th - $1 Jean Day
- March 6th - Ash Wednesday, Mass at 8:30am
- March 12th - End of 3rd Quarter
- March 15th - Last day to receive $50 off registration for 2019-2020 school year, Career Day
- March 19th - Report Cards available on PowerSchool
- March 23rd - Confirmation at 11;00 am
- March 25th - Parent Meeting for Camp Storer at 6 pm
- March 27th - MB & T Bank Day
- March 28th - $1 Jean Day
April 1st- 5th
AOD Financial Aid and SJSTAP
Use the link provided to apply for financial aid for the 2018-2019 school year. You only need to fill out one application to be considered for both funds. The pastor signature form must be turned in to the school office.
Here's the form you need. Please include a copy of your driver's license and vehicle insurance. You can email these to the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the above icon to link to the FACTS Management main page.
Protecting God's Children
All parents who wish to volunteer in the classrooms, lunchroom, chaperone/attend field trips, etc, must be Protecting God's Children certified. The school office needs to have a copy of your certificate on file.
Link to Protecting God's Children Classes
In addition to attending the Protecting God's Children Workshop both of the following background checks need to be completed and turned into the school office.
Link to Archdiocese of Detroit
Link to State of Michigan Background Check (requires a copy of your driver's license)
Please also familiarize yourself with the Archdiocese Code of Conduct for Volunteers, found here:
Volunteer Code of Conduct
Questions? Contact the Archdiocese of Detroit Safe Environments office at :
12 State Street
Detroit, MI 48226-1823
Each family is asked to complete 40 service hours per year. Click here to find a list of ideas and a sheet to keep track of your hours. All service hours are due April 15th, 2017.